2022. “Beyond Family: Separation and Reunification for Young People Negotiating Transnational Relationships.” Global Studies of Childhood 12(1): 83-94. https://doi.org/10.1177/20436106211058897
2020. “Tender Labor: Transnational Young People and Continuums of Familial Care.” Anthropology of Work Review 41 (1): 14–23.
2018. “Desiring Self-Determination in Research and Beyond: Parental Consent Requirements and Situated Ethics for Migrant Young People Living amid Changing Family Dynamics.” Children & Society 32 (6): 433–43. https://doi.org/10.1111/chso.12277.
- 2017 with Hilary Agro. Open Access Meets Social Media. Anthropology News.
- 2016 with Sevda Arslan. Life Matters: An #AmAnth2016 Panel Review. Cultural Anthropology, https://culanth.org/fieldsights/1014-life-matters-an-amanth2016-panel-review.
- 2016 with Darren Byler. Curated Collection: Precarity. Fieldsites: Society for Cultural Anthropology Blog, culanth.org/curated_collections/21-precarity.
- 2015 Beyond The (Familiar) Text: A #AAA2015 Roundtable Review. Fieldsites: Society for Cultural Anthropology Blog, http://culanth.org/fieldsights/775-beyond-the-familiar- text-a-aaa2015-roundtable-review.
- 2015 Storied Migrations: Showcasing Youths’ Perspectives on Long-Term Family Separation and Migration. A self-published Photovoice book, part of my doctoral research project.
- 2012 (Re)Constructing the Past: The Role of Memory and Imagination Among Transnationally Adopted Children and their Adoptive Parents. In PlatForum: Anthropology Graduate Student Journal (peer reviewed), Vol. 12. https://journals.uvic.ca/index.php/platforum/article/view/10326.
- 2010. Transnationally Adopted Children's Perspectives on Place and Identity. Master of Arts Degree Thesis. University of Victoria. https://dspace.library.uvic.ca:8443/handle/1828/2892.